Locate Rebar & Conduit Before You Dig
Drilling, digging, and excavation can produce serious ramifications. Workers involved often need a reliable service to non-destructively locate targets within concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting, or coring. Service utilities like gas, electric and sewer lines are underneath your feet. Even though there might be a dusty drawing in someone’s work closet, what you need is accurate on-the-spot information to mitigate the risk of damage during construction.
SEARCH SAFELY AND NON-DESTRUCTIVELY
We utilize the latest in subsurface imaging on the market for the non-destructive location of all subsurface utilities. We’ll be able to locate and mark buried and hidden service utilities like gas, electric and sewer lines, without breaking ground. We can also easily detect depth and location of objects like water mains, underground storage tanks, terra cotta pipes, and voids. Whether it’s man-made or natural surfaces, we can provide you with the data you need to make an informed decision.
THE SHORT LIST
- Locate rebar, tension cables, conduits, voids, PVC pipes, and measure slab thickness.
- Thousands of square feet of concrete can be inspected in a day
- Locate targets to a depth of 18 inches in concrete, and as deep as 12 feet for field work
- Graphic 3D images
INSPECTION SERVICES INCLUDE
- Concrete inspection – locate metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors
- Structure inspection – bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels, balconies, garages, decks
- Ceiling inspection – StructureScan is the only GPR product approved for floor and ceiling use
- Condition assessment – map relative concrete condition for rehab planning
- Measure slab thickness
- Damage prevention
- Void location- under concrete soil or pavement and Road inspection